2018, ജൂൺ 16, ശനിയാഴ്‌ച

Masterpiece!


It was everywhere...
Bright and light,
Forms of art!

In the broken cups with mud stains
and in shattered bangles,
In those wrinkled bed sheets, unmade
and in half-dried roses,
There was pure art..

When the trees bend in storm and the
clothes whirled to it's tunes,
When the monsoon mornings
Left it's tear-drops on leaves,
There was beauty in art..

When lovers kissed behind the shades of trees
And wild flowers bloomed in melancholy;
There was the silence in art..
When the old couples held their hands and
walked past squares, slowly,
Life was beating in art!

When tear drops dried halfway through your cheeks,
And the slipping hair strands veiled your face,
There was romance in art!

But, when I looked inside.. my heart,
There stood an image of nothingness 
a gleam of empty hues 
Crystal, pale,
Staring at me from void!

The day distress stamped my heart
So heavily with longingness,
For all those beautiful shades of art
I drank the elixir offered by thee
At the shrine of our shared agonies,
Kissing thy lips hopelessly!

In the upheavals of that love,
I fell deep down to the gloom,
Breaking my heart entrancingly!

The hurt, the wound,and the colour of thy 
bleeding thoughts,
stained my soul with the velvety red of 
Sorrow and grief,
An art, that I have became 
Then was worth a masterpiece!!!

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ