2018, ഏപ്രിൽ 13, വെള്ളിയാഴ്‌ച

I am silent...
Not because I am a Hindu and you were a Muslim
Not because I am afraid that I may be labelled as a terrorist if I speak for you
Not because you are not related to me by blood
Or because, I dont feel your loss by my heart..

I am silent.. 
Beacause my words have lost its charm,
And my tears lost its meaning..
In a country where the dark corners know only to molest a woman's body..
A country that lost its senses to religion, to see the tenderness of a child
n where the shrine of a temple became abattoir of an innocent life...

A country that morns in every rape death,
But close it conscience to humanity at large..
A country that sold its soul to dramas n forgot all its virtues.
And where religious vandalism is a holy act.

I am silent
Because I live in a country with morons who  justify a criminal act with a religious text which has long lost its glory...

I am silent
Beacause my country is deaf..
And my screams of agony n pain are viewed
just as a funny act of feminism!

Yes we are different..
You lost your life
N I lost my soul to it...
But yes, I too am an abettor!!

അഭിപ്രായങ്ങളൊന്നുമില്ല:

ഒരു അഭിപ്രായം പോസ്റ്റ് ചെയ്യൂ